People Are Improving Their Platelet Count In A Matter of Weeks, And So Can You!
A Comprehensive Guide
Our blood is a vital part of our body. Without it, we wouldn’t be able to live. The elements that comprise it must be well-balanced in order for it to fulfill its important functions, such as distributing oxygen and nutrients throughout our body and fighting off diseases.
The blood has four elements: red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, and the plasma that holds them all together. An imbalance in the number of any of them in our blood can lead to malignant disorders.
Different platelet disorders, for instance, can arise from excessively high or low platelet counts. Hence, we must live a healthy lifestyle in order to make sure that our body produces a steady number of platelets regularly.
A Platelet Disorder Can Plague Your Life!
There are times, though, that platelet disorders can still arise, even if we are doing our best to keep our body healthy. After all, a platelet disorder can be caused by a number of things:
● An existing medical condition
● A certain type of medication that either impedes or overstimulate platelet production
● Genetics (such as hereditary disorders)
Fortunately for us, most platelet disorders can be cured! Yet, even if that is the case, it must not be ignored, especially since it can seriously affect the quality of your life.
Living with a platelet count disorder means making certain adjustments to the different aspects of your life. Allow us to help you out with our comprehensive guide.
A Comprehensive Guide to Keeping Your Platelet Count Within Normal Limits
This guide will teach you all the important things you need to learn about platelets, platelet disorders and more! By reading our book, you will get to learn about many things, including:
● How your blood works. More specifically, how your platelets are created and the factors that affect its production.
● The different kinds of low platelet count disorders, including symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment methods
● The different kinds of high platelet count disorders including symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment methods.
● Related medical conditions caused by platelet disorders such as heart attack and stroke
● Dietary options and food choices to increase or decrease your platelet levels naturally
● Both modern and alternative healing methods to treat different platelet disorders
● The current areas of research in the subject of platelets and how to take part in clinical trials
● The medical professionals closely involved in your treatment
● Different patient support groups that you can join in order to receive educational, emotional, and financial support from people who are experiencing the same thing.
● First aid procedures in order to prevent or respond to emergency cases of excessive bleeding and clotting
● And more!
Seven Bloody Brilliant Facts About Platelets!
- Platelets are responsible for clotting.
- Though known to heighten the risk of heart attack and stroke, clotting is not actually a bad thing! In fact, it is an important part of our body’s healing process. With clotting impaired, we can bleed out even from minor wounds!
- A single drop of blood contains millions of platelets! How many? Anywhere between 1,500,000 to 4,000,000.
- Unlike plasma, which can be frozen and stored for up to two years, platelets are only good for seven days!
- It takes platelets more than a week in order to travel our entire body.
- The best platelets (along with red blood cells and white blood cells) are stored in the spleen as the body’s internal blood bank, only to be used in times of excessive bleeding. Damaged platelets, on the other hand, are not allowed to enter!
- Platelets play a major role in fighting off cancer. In fact, current studies show that they might hold the key to the cure for this deadly disease!
If you wish to add more facts to this list, check out our comprehensive guide about platelets! The guide will also contain the answers to your frequently asked questions. In fact, let’s start answering some of them right now!
Answers to Your Questions
● Is it hard to maintain a regular platelet count?
Surprisingly, no! Living a generally healthy lifestyle is enough to help the body produce platelets at a normal level. You will find effective techniques you can do on your own to either increase or decrease the number of platelets in your blood in our eBook.
● If I have a platelet disorder, can I go outside?
Yes, you absolutely can! Just be extra mindful of where you walk and how you move. Be careful not to bump yourself in order to prevent bruising, or worse, getting wounded and bleeding.
● Can I still play sports?
You can stay active, but sadly, most sports put you at risk of getting injured. If you really must perform strenuous physical activities, wear protective gear such as a helmet, elbow and knee pads, and padded clothing.
● Why am I always tired? Is there something I can do about it?
Blood is the one responsible for transporting oxygen and nutrients throughout the body, so when something goes wrong with it, you can be sure that you will feel it. This is the reason why people with platelet disorders always feel tired. However, healthy snacking throughout the day and getting enough quality sleep at night can help greatly in restoring energy levels!
● Do the bruises hurt?
If it’s caused by normal reasons, such as bumping into corners, then yes it does. As for the other bruises caused by small bleedings beneath the skin, such as those that cause the red pinpoint rashes too, then no. They don’t hurt at all!
● Would I need to find another doctor?
Chances are, your family doctor will not be a blood specialist. However, once he suspects that you have a platelet disorder, he will refer you to a hematologist himself. A hematologist is a doctor specializing in blood. From there, the hematologist will decide if he needs to work with other specialists in order to treat your case.
● Why do I always feel irritated? What’s wrong with me?
There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. Sometimes, platelet disorder medications just come with side effects that can make you feel irritated and short tempered. You just need to cool down and relax. It helps to inform the people around you as well.
Such is the life of a patient with a platelet disorder, but cheer up! It’s not the end of the world.
Besides, we’re here to help you out. Our eBook contains all the precious information you need to navigate through your life smoothly and more comfortably.
It can be easy to feel down when one gets afflicted with any ailment—whether it be rare or common, blood-related or not. Then again, you have to remember that you are not alone on this journey; your family and friends are with you. In fact, other people are taking the exact same perilous path as the one you’re on. Have faith, listen to what your body is telling you, and stay strong.
Out for Blood (Download): LAST LOOK
Quality of Information
Value For Money
We aim to empower you with information so you can fully understand the symptoms of high and low platelet counts. Understanding its effect on your body can motivate you to improve your lifestyle and diet. We’re here to guide you while you are undergoing treatment and finding ways to feel better.
As your go-to resource whenever you need enlightenment and a little advice, let us help and guide you the best that we can. Make Boost Platelet Count your trusted and reliable source no matter what you’ve gone through. We want to encourage you to take the time to implement what we’ve shared. We believe that you can surpass any problem with platelets in order to continuously improve your health.